"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page"-Saint Augustine

Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Thoughts in Colombia

I need to get some white pants. EVERYONE here owns and wears white pants. I wonder if its because they don´t have labor day…

American service in restaurants is sooo much better. Every meal here takes 2 hours, drinks come with you food if you´re lucky and they can never remember who ordered what. Granted the majority of our meals out have been with 15+ people but still…

I would kill for a clothes dryer right now.

I really dislike this Colombian keyboard on my school desktop. If you see _ I probably meant ?, which is actually up in the number line. And then there´s this second shift key. What the heck_ And I think if you use shift the character doesn’t appear until after you type another key, how am I supposed to know if I actually pressed it or not?! Also I´m pretty sure I´m not using the right ´.

I have more bug bites now than I had in 24 years in the US…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...