"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page"-Saint Augustine

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Birds and the...Geckos?

We have about 3-4 regulars in our apartment, geckos that is.  We see them all the time running across walls or even in the dishes in our sink.  I find them entertaining and sometimes can't help but watch them play or fight with one another, something I think David (and now probably others) judges me for.  I tried to play with one once and it bit me.  Oops. 

As I was sitting here posting my last blog I kept hearing their little clicking and squeaking sounds they make at one another and looked up to find two of them right next to one other, which I found super cute.  And then my living room turned into an episode of Life (a series that I of course own and love).  She wasn't havin' it though, and scurried away.  My Saturday nights are super cool sometimes.

  
Can you feel the love tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...