"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page"-Saint Augustine

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Team Tower

Some pictures of my students the first week of school doing a team building activity. They had to build tower out of speghetti and gum drops, but each team member could only use one hand. It was cruel really. The speghetti was way too fragile for the gumdrops, but the point of having to work together and think critically got across. But I’ll be honest, if a teacher had made me do this when I was in school I’d be pretty angry. Except that I did have to do this. In college. As an engineering major. At least we had masking tape and straws. I’ll have to plan better and be more considerate next year.



 




1 comment:

  1. The kiddies are too cute! I think the lesson sounds like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...